Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free Windows Home Server Trial

For those of you who are a little more experienced, Microsoft is giving out a free 120 day trial of their "Windows Home Server" product. This is a newer product geared towards home users with more than one PC in the home. This product was originally released in late 2007. It's an interesting idea, bringing the idea of a computer server in to people's homes. It may not take off for a few years, but it's certainly a forward thinking idea.

Web link:

Thanks to Saul for the link!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The product is Windows Home Server

(No 2008) :).. and it rocks!

Professor Cameron said...

Yes, that's my bad. I was thinking Server 2008 and typed before I thought...I've updated the original post, thanks for catching my mistake!