Friday, January 25, 2008

Cool Software: ePrompter

If you're like me, you have too many email accounts. I hate having to log in to each of them to check them, and I also hate having to have one program to alert me for new email at Yahoo! and another to alert me for new email at MSN, etc.

I found a program that solves that problem - it monitors all of my email accounts for me and alerts me when new mail arrives. It's a relatively simple interface. It even is able to check my PCCC mail for me, which some other programs have problems with. If you have two accounts on the same site (for example, I have two Comcast.net email accounts), it can check both of them as well. Definitely recommended! There were a few settings I had to change to get it to work perfectly, but this is a program that doesn't require a lot of technical expertise.

Oh, and one of the best parts, it's free software.

You can download it off their Web site:
http://www.eprompter.com/

No comments: